Saturday, November 15, 2008

Food time and fun time

A few recent photos from mealtime and afterwards...
Finn practicing using a spoon. So far I only give it to him when there is no food on it. :)

He seems to be getting the idea that you smile when the camera comes out (at least sometimes!). Here is one of many Finn smiling pics I took that day. The best part was that each time I showed him his picture in the camera he smiled at himself. :)

More self-feeding practice---Finn's first teething biscuit! He was one messy little boy when he was done, but he seemed to enjoy it!

And last but not least....I had run out of the room for a minute to go do something, and when I got back Finn was reading a magazine. What a bright little boy we have!

For the record, he really did get into that position on his own---there was no mommy-directed posing involved. And in case you were wondering, he was looking at a picture of John Lennon in People magazine. :)





No comments: