Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cute hats and a Seattle trip

Finn and Daddy trying on their matching hats.


Finn's not too sure he wants that hat on his head!


We also took a short trip out to Seattle over Easter to meet Finn's new cousin Jack. Here are a few fun pictures from the trip:

Sitting on the floor of the airplane before take-off. Finn was a great little flier!

Trying to sit on his second-cousin Claire.
(I think he was just trying to sit next to her but didn't have the mechanics down yet.)

Finn loved the kitty; sadly, the kitty didn't love him. :(

Finn and cousin Jack.

Getting snacks from Auntie Melissa.

A two-generation photo. :)

2 comments:

Meghan Mella said...

CUTE!
I had a dream last night that I was babysitting Finn. I fed him yogurt, and he got sick. It was sad.

Mom H said...

So cute. Love the matching hats.