Monday, April 5, 2010

A Party, Some Eggs, and One Particular Spider...

To celebrate Finn's 2nd birthday we had a little party for him. Grandma Connie, Grandpa Herrman, Grandma Bette and Grandpa Andy, Great Grandma Marion and Cousin Alissa were there to join in the fun, as well as his beloved daycare provider Mary and friends Ali, Ike, Aidan and Conor (plus their really cool parents, of course!). Other than Grandpa Herrman refusing to try Mommy's lasagna, it went well and I think everyone had a good time. :)

Really cool Thomas the Train birthday cake!!
(I think Mommy was almost as excited about this as Finn was!)


Getting ready to blow out the candles!

And I don't have a picture of it, but Aidan and Conor brought over their old Thomas the Train set to give to Finn.......and that is where he sat and played for probably 2 straight hours. The kid loves trains!


We also had a visit from the Easter Bunny this past Sunday. Finn had fun searching for all of the eggs (and immediately eating the M&Ms inside!).

Counting his Easter eggs.


Another train car!!


Last but not least, I got a nice video tonight of Finn singing. It starts off a little quiet but he gets louder as he goes on. Hopefully you can tell what he's singing about.


1 comment:

Mom H said...

I love the new pictures and best of all the song. Hugs to you. xoxoxo